Start getting your exterior ready for Spring. Everyone wants to hang out outside once it get warm.
Here are some things that you will need to do to get ready for someone to come out to paint your exterior for you.
1. Cut back all bushes that are touching the house/fence and take down vines which are close to, or connected to the house. If this is not possible we will do our best to paint behind them but cannot guarantee perfect coverage when painting behind plants.
2. Remove and store all items from your front or back porch that you would not want to get wet during the pressure washing
3. Make sure all windows are closed prior to our arrival for pressure washing.
4. Please make arrangements to contain or remove your pets during the project.
5. Please leave phone numbers where you may be reach during the day.
6. Please relax. You have hired professionals who do this every day. We understand that the disruption caused by having work done in your home and we will do everything possible to make it as easy for you as we can.
7. We also suggest putting up samples to see how colors look on the house, because there is always a chance that it will look slightly different than online or the chip.
Here is an exterior we just finished.